Thursday, April 23, 2009

BLOGGING..DAY ONE...

It has been a crazy week and I don't know where to start... so I will start off with my cute little Midnight Jack, isn't he adorable? I can't believe how much I love this little guy..













He keeps getting bigger and bigger. I hope he stays a mini doggie, he is too cute. That little face makes me melt every time I see him.

Last week started out so fun! Lyn and I went to see Britney Spears shake it at the Energy Solutions Arena and it was worth every penny! We had amazing seats and it was so fun! We danced and sang. Amazing, plus she puts on a great show...so what if she lipsynched the whole thing at least the girl knows how to entertain!








This is Lyn and I getting ready... getting dressed up is half the fun!








This is Britney Shaking it... Loves it! It was a once in a life time show and I loved it! I am glad Lyn got to come with me! We always have such a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment