Monday, July 27, 2009

Aloha Kauai

I am too lazy to try to redo the pics in the right order so I will start from the end to beginning...Arika I am so glad you came and we got to hang out and be silly :)



Jared and Randy are super funny... Randy has the funniest faces.

haha. I don't even know what is going on here.Kauai was so fun and beautiful...

It was BevS BDay while we were there!!

My fave beaches were in Kauai and I can't wait to go back...

Jared and Arika being the cute married couple.

Caleb and I getting ready to go out..



Beach time, my fave!

Caleb walking down the beach....
Getting us some yummy drinks...
Getting some pizza with the fam...
Caleb and I at the entrance of this cave but was really like a watering hole.. right before our hike.
View on the hike .. that trial was awesome.. my feet on the other hand didn't love it.
I wish I had better pics to do it justice...



Yes, I Ana Jim, went on THAT!

I will have to get more pics from other people, as you can see I am the worst at taking my camera places...

No comments:

Post a Comment