Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello Hawaii!!!!

Beach!! I miss the smell, the heat, the humidity!! I love the ocean, I swear I should have been a mermaid!

Caleb and I arrived in Oahu and decided not to waste our 7 hr layover so we hit up the Oahu City Bus and went to Pearl Harbor. It was pretty cool...
The Ships are massive, it is too bad we couldnt take a tour.. Maybe next time..

After we hit up the bus and my leg got stuck in the bus door, talk about embarrassing moment.. it was pinched between the door and a bar.. I got a bruise. Just my Luck!
After the awful bus ride we arrived at Waikiki Beach.. It was very busy and super touristy..

But how cute does Caleb look.. Love this Pic.

I was finally able to put my feet in the sand and ocean!! ahhh it has been too long!!!
more to come....Kauai Adventure Next!!!

1 comment:

  1. The beach looks soooooooooo nice! I can't wait to see more pics. Love you!

    ReplyDelete